How EYER Benefits Employers
How EYER Benefits Participants
- 3 weeks of employability training with compensation
- 15 Hours a week
- 12 weeks of paid job placement
- 30+ Hours a week
- Support while training & on the job
- Additional counseling support at no cost
Join us and get the job you deserve! We’re here to support you through your career journey.
(416) 495-8832 EXT. 225
What Alumnus Say
This class has been amazing. I look forward to applying the lessons, knowledge & tools I gained from this program to life outside of it. This program gave me the confidence boost I needed to move forward. I am truly thankful for Mykaela, Lena & Uri for providing a safe & healthy environment to learn.M. V.
A wonderful program. I found a job immediately after it ended. I would recommend this to everyone. I also met amazing people willing to step into their career. EYER taught me life skills like setting smart goals, customer service, and even financial literacy. Special thanks to Mykaela, Uri & Lena!M. B.
This class was very useful. It helped me improve my work skills and learn how to handle diverse situations. I am grateful to be a part of this program and for learning and being able to improve as a person through it.A. P.
What Future Employees Learn
- Gratitude and Mindfulness
- CAST Group support & self-esteem
- CAST Setting and Monitoring Goals
- Business and Professional etiquette
- Workplace appearance
- Customer service
- Ethics and Workplace dilemmas
- CAST Decision Making
- Time Managment
- Career goals & exploration
- CAST Anger management
- Financial Literacy
- Resume building
- Job Search Information
- Preparing for an interview as a group and with the Instructor
What is CAST?
Cast (Coping and Support Training) is an extensive learning experience that provides a foundation for individuals to learn how to cope with struggles at work and in daily life in a positive and proactive way.
Regesh is the first agency in Canada to utilize this evidence-based CAST program.
The CAST Curriculum Includes
- Group Support & Self-Esteem
- Setting & Monitoring Goals
- Building Self-Esteem, Beating the Blues
- Decision Making – Taking STEPS
- Anger Management
- Making Healthy Decisions
- Work Smarts
- Recognizing Progress & Staying on Track
- Celebrating Graduation