How EYER Benefits Employers
How EYER Benefits Participants
- 4 weeks of employability training with compensation
- 15 Hours a week
- 12 weeks of paid job placement
- 30+ Hours a week
- Support while training & on the job
- Mental Health Counselling at no cost for participants
Join us and get the job you deserve! We’re here to support you through your career journey.
What Alumnus Say
This class has been amazing. I look forward to applying the lessons, knowledge & tools I gained from this program to life outside of it. This program gave me the confidence boost I needed to move forward. I am truly thankful for Mykaela, Lena & Uri for providing a safe & healthy environment to learn.M. V.
A wonderful program. I found a job immediately after it ended. I would recommend this to everyone. I also met amazing people willing to step into their career. EYER taught me life skills like setting smart goals, customer service, and even financial literacy. Special thanks to Mykaela, Uri & Lena!M. B.
This class was very useful. It helped me improve my work skills and learn how to handle diverse situations. I am grateful to be a part of this program and for learning and being able to improve as a person through it.A. P.
What Future Employees Learn
- Gratitude and Mindfulness
- CAST Group support & self-esteem
- CAST Setting and Monitoring Goals
- Business and Professional etiquette
- Workplace appearance
- Customer service
- Ethics and Workplace dilemmas
- CAST Decision Making
- Time Management
- Career goals & exploration
- CAST Anger management
- Financial Literacy
- Resume building
- Job Search Information
- Preparing for an interview as a group and with the Instructor
What is CAST?
Cast (Coping and Support Training) is an extensive learning experience that provides a foundation for individuals to learn how to cope with struggles at work and in daily life in a positive and proactive way.
Regesh is the first agency in Canada to utilize this evidence-based CAST program.
The CAST Curriculum Includes
- Group Support & Self-Esteem
- Setting & Monitoring Goals
- Building Self-Esteem, Beating the Blues
- Decision Making – Taking STEPS
- Anger Management
- Making Healthy Decisions
- Work Smarts
- Recognizing Progress & Staying on Track
- Celebrating Graduation