When hiring, the right employees are hard to come by, yet crucial for your business.
At Regesh, we’ve heard time and time again about how employers seek out an Employee; the first call, the first interview, and then the onboarding process begins. Once the employee starts on their first day, everything seems bright. Although, within a few months, they start showing apathetic tendencies at work, and as soon as they start work, they leave.
Ensuring Your Business Success
How Employment Training Programs Qualify Your Employees
Your future employees will learn the skills needed to grant your business success before the hiring process begins, with no cost to you. Learn more below!
How the Regesh EYER Program Helps Employers
- Future employees learn how to effectively communicate
- Employees come in with a mindset to set goals and get the job done
- Advanced and appropriate customer service skills are ready to be applied in your workplace
- Executive decision and leadership is embedded in their teachings
- Business & professional etiquette is learned and understood prior to their role
- Employees start on the job with financial literacy skills ready to be executed
- With resume building and mock interview skills a part of the program; your new employee has advanced skills that can help expand your business further in your hiring process
Learned Behaviours that translate to your business through employer training:
- Time Management
- Responsible Workplace Manners
- Interview Skills
- Workplace safety
- Team building
- Goal setting and
- Time management
Our program is sponsored by the Ministry of Employment & Social Development Canada all training and facilitation is vetted to help ensure you receive knowledgeable, professional and adaptive employees.
New Qualified Employees Expand Your Business by
- Ensuring your goals are met
- Working with the qualifications you seek
- Giving you diversity in the workplace
- Allowing youth to get crucial experience in their working years
- Helping expand the small business economy
- Curving unemployment rates due to covid-19
5 Steps to Hiring New Employees
Find what kind of candidate you’re seeking
What qualities are you looking for in an employee? Make a list and look through it. Based on this list, you can prepare a set of interview questions to begin the onboarding process.
Look at the work culture of your company
- What are your business’ values?
- What is your company’s mission?
- What kind of employee will align with your mission?
- What kind of personality are you looking to onboard?
- How will the future role embody these aspects of your business?
Budget your new Employee
Recruiting can be expensive, budget yourself ahead of time.
Many employment program’s give you the opportunity to hire qualified employees with subsidies. This includes Regesh’s EYER program. The EYER program pays up to 83% of the probation period of your new employee.
Set up the Interview
Look through previous questions and sharpen them. Make sure to be ready to answer questions that my come up from the candidate as well, including:
- Work culture
- Job description
Questions to Ask During the Interview
- Inquire with the candidate about relevant experience and characteristics.
- How does their work ethic translate into other aspects of their life?
- What makes them unique?
After the Interview
Take the time to reflect on the applicant’s qualifications, skill sets, interests and work experience.
- Do they reflect your work culture?
- How can their attitude reflect in their future role?
- Is this candidate the right fit for your business?
- Is a second interview necessary?
Ask yourself: is the candidate suitable for this role?
Ask for References
Employee references can be a tipping factor to whether or not a candidate gets hired. Make sure to have a list of questions ready to ask references to be sure they are the right fit for your business.
Onboard your New Employee!
You’re ready to take on a new employee to conquer your business’s needs! How exciting is that? Good luck with your future endeavors!
How an Employment Program can Help You
At EYER, the facilitator gets to know each candidate for employment throughout a 4 week interactive period; the employment program facilitator will be completely transparent of each and every candidate, granting your business the new employee you have been seeking.
At EYER, we help the businesses we partner with every step of the way. Find out more here: Regesh.com/eyer.